The general terms and conditions of Campo Bicicleta apply to every agreement between Campo Bicicleta and the customer. The general terms and conditions apply to every training camp, cycling holiday and bicycle rental.
- We do everything we can to keep you safe and healthy during your holiday. However, you go on holiday entirely at your own risk. Campo Bicicleta is not liable for theft, damage, illness, death, falls, changes to your trip, etc.
- You are entirely responsible for accidents and damage while cycling. If you want to be insured during your holiday, you must take care of this yourself: we do not offer insurances.
- As a customer you have had the opportunity to check the material and see that it is suitable for the intended use.
Booking and payment terms
- To make a reservation, email the contract, completed and signed, back to firstname.lastname@example.org. And transfer 30% of the total amount to account number ES08 0081 7021 7100 0121 4927. Transfer the rest of the amount (including the deposit) to the above account no later than one month before departure.
- If you participate in cycling events, you pay 100% of the registration when booking.
- We use your personal data for our own archives and for the reservation of your accommodation in Girona. This means you no longer have to show anything during check-in and you can immediately enjoy your holiday.
- If you wish to cancel the reservation, this must be communicated in advance via email@example.com.
- If you cancel up to 45 days before the arrival date, you will receive 80% of the total amount back. If you cancel up to 7 days before the arrival date, you will receive a 70% refund of the total amount. If you cancel later, we will still charge the full amount.
- In the event of a cancellation of one or more participants of a group (partial cancellation), you must always contact Campo Bicicleta. In the event of a partial cancellation, we can only reimburse the rental bicycle under the above conditions. We cannot guarantee a refund of accommodation costs, but this depends on the type of accommodation you choose.
- In the event of a partial cancellation, we will always discuss possible reimbursement of the travel sum in consultation with you (i.e. the main booker).
- In the event of cancellation, you will not receive a refund of the registration costs for your participation in a competition, cyclosportive or event.
- The above conditions also apply to cancellations due to force majeure (such as natural disasters) (80% refund up to 45 days in advance, 70% refund up to 7 days in advance and 0% refund later).
Materials of Campo Bicicleta
- If Campo Bicicleta equipment is damaged or used (such as spare bicycle equipment, cleaning supplies, tools, pump, etc.), you pay the repair (if it can be repaired) or the purchase price. With the exception of chain oil, degreasing wipes and sunscreen.
- As a customer, you do not change the material without permission from Campo Bicicleta. Modifications to the material without permission from Campo Bicicleta will be considered damage.
- You must inform Campo Bicicleta immediately if the material is damaged or missing.
- The accommodation
- If something breaks during your stay in the accommodation, you are responsible for the costs/reimbursements.
- You must immediately inform Campo Bicicleta of any defects and/or damage that has occurred in the object rented by us.
The rental bike
- This point only applies if you rent a bicycle. The bicycle is not insured. You are responsible for damage and theft.
- Campo Bicicleta is only responsible for wear of the tires, chain, sprockets, cables and brake pads. For any other type of damage, you pay the repair costs or, if repair is not possible, the purchase price of the part. For every (new) scratch on the bicycle that cannot be repaired, you pay € 25 per scratch.
- In the event of any fall or damage, you must inform Campo Bicicleta immediately. The bicycle must always be checked by us. This way, parts can be replaced immediately – when necessary – and you can also safely ride your bike the next few days.
- If you do not immediately report a fall and/or damage, you always pay the purchase price of the part.
- In the event of theft, you pay the purchase price.
- It is not permitted to tinker with the bicycles yourself, with the exception of adjusting the saddle height and replacing the pedals.
- If you only rent a bicycle from us, no assistance along the way is included; If there are mechanical problems along the way, we cannot pick you up or help you on location. You can contact us to ask for advice. * If you book a package (training camp with guide and accommodation) with us, this service is included.
- If the booked rental bike is not available due to delivery problems from Bianchi, we will provide a comparable bike of the same size. The group and frame model may then be slightly different.
- If Paul Kneppers is ill or injured, you will not get your money back for the guide/train service. We will do everything we can to arrange another guide and/or a bicycle GPS with the programmed routes.
- If we do not have enough participants for a connection week in Girona, you can choose from the following two options: 1. Cancel and you will receive 100% of the total amount back. Or 2. Come to the week for a reduced amount and we will organize half of the training/tours with a supervisor and the other half we will give you the training and GPS track (with a loan Garmin if necessary).
Different conditions apply to our Cyclosportive weeks in France, which you will receive together with the booking form.